Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lucky

I am so lucky that my husband is extremely active in the raising of our son.  I know that a lot of men think they don't have to pull as much of the weight in raising their children as their wife does, but my husband does not agree with that line of thinking and insists that he pull his weight and help me out as much as possible and for this I am extremely and eternally grateful.  I don't know how I would survive without him.  I don't know how single parents do what they do.  I may have many other issues in life but one fact remains; Chris is a great father & Alexander is lucky to have him for a dad.  I have no complaints in the fatherhood department.  Chris lets me go out and have some down time for myself regularly so I don't go insane.  He is great with the baby & the baby adores him.  He is just as good, if not better with him than I am.  It amazes me every day. Thanks, Chris, I don't know what Alexander & I would do without you.  I am confident that Alexander will have a strong father figure in his life; and that's how good men are made  ;)

No comments: